About AVETS, Inc.
As a former enlistee and the son of an Army officer and a Naval enlisted man; the owner, Jeff Powell, knows the value of principled service. Jeff’s mantra is “Early is on time and on time is late.”
Mr. Powell is the father of three adults of his own and has helped to raise and mentor many more. He has a profound love for children. He knows how important it is to protect their future. This includes being especially mindful of their health and the environments in which they live.
Have a conversation with any of our team members. You will find us courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. We will talk as long as it is necessary to ensure that you understand, and all of your questions are answered.
We are trained technicians and inspectors certified in assessing, investigating, and removing lead paint, toxic mold, and asbestos. We place an emphasis on service and excellence, to ensure that jobs are carried out in a timely and professional manner.
All of our employees are expected to go above and beyond the given regulations, while paying attention to the details, to ensure that you receive the highest quality of work from our team.
Our Associations & Certifications
The National Association of Mold Remediators and Inspectors (NAMRI), formerly the National Association of Mold Inspectors, established and maintains standards for mold professionals in all of North America.
NAMRI’s mission is as follows:
1. To advocate high Standards of Practice.
2. To enforce a sensible Code of Ethics that protects consumers while allowing the professional to disclose conflicts of interest.
3. To promote educational opportunities for mold professionals.
4. To provide professional development and networking opportunities for its members.
5. To provide the above services at a reasonable price.
6234 Georgia Ave, NW 3rd Floor
Washington, DC 20011