DC & MD Lead & Mold Fees
Lead Services Fees
Our Fee: $99.00 plus $17.00 per sample lab fee (within a 40 mile radius of DC) for conducting the visual and dust wipe inspection, delivering the samples to the lab, interpreting the lab’s report, completing the Clearance Certificate delivering the Certification to the client.
DCRA– Clearances $300.00 plus lab fees
DOEE– Clearances $500.00 plus lab fees
DCHA– Clearance $300.00 plus lab fees for interior or interior and exterior
DCHA– Clearance $250.00 plus lab fee exterior only.
Risk Assessments pursuant to HUD’s Regulations from $1,000.00
Risk Assessment concerning an Elevated Blood Lead Level $1,600.00
Other Evaluations pursuant to HUD’s Regulations from $500.00
- $17.00 per dust sample taken.
- $20.00 soil sample (rare occurrence)
- $50.00 water sample
- RUSH (next day results) – $25/sample
Keep Your Baby Safe Clearance- for concerned parents.
Entire home $250.00 (includes 10 XRF results) plus cost of samples (please call for more info on samples cost) – A visual inspection of the property pointing out potential hazards and instruction on how to cure potential hazards, taking wipes/samples where there are signs of possible hazards; one-on-one instructions for parents or caregivers on how to keep their babies safe inside and outside the home from lead paint hazards; delivering the samples to the lab; interpreting the results writing the report and the recommendations answering the follow up questions.
Likely Additional cost to test for existing hazards :
- $15.00 per dust wipe sample.
Less Likely Additional Cost to test existing hazards.
- $20.00 per soil sample (very rare occurrence but possible)
- $50.00 per water sample
- $100.00 for XRF Inspection to determine which ,if any, components contain lead paint. (20 component limit)
- The law in Maryland requires that we take two samples in any room that has wood windows and one sample in any room that does not.
- The Law in D.C. requires the we take two samples in every room that has a window.
Mold Inspection Fees
CONTACT US FOR A WRITTEN STATEMENT
We will need to see all documents pertaining to any requirements made by the municipality where the unit(s) is located and any previously determined requirements mad by any allied professionals prior to determining our estimate.
- Commercial Non-Residential Mold Inspection Fees – $1,000.00 plus lab fees
- Residential (Home) Mold Inspection Fees
- SAME DAY PAYMENT $300 plus $50 per sample lab fees
- NOT SAME DAY PAYMENT $500.00 $50 per sample lab fees
- Mold Risk Assessment – $500.00 plus lab fees
- Post Abatement Inspection – $300.00 plus lab fees
- Protocols – $400.00 fee
- Mold Abatement Clearance – $500.00 plus lab fees
- All Lab Fees – $50.00
PLEASE NOTE: Veterans Environmental Technologies Services reserves the right to charge a fee of $50.00 for all missed appointments (“no shows”) and appointments which, without a compelling reason, are not cancelled with a 24-hour advance notice.
REFUND POLICY: We do not charge, and our customers do not pay in advance of our conducting services. Customers pay after we have incurred the cost of materials labors and processing. We are inspectors, and we observe and report our findings. We draw objective conclusions as they are required by the pertinent regulations. There is no option to legally do otherwise. Because of this, we do not issue refunds. We will not unless the customer has paid and we have failed to inspect the subject, and that failure was completely the fault of a member of the A Veterans Environmental Technology Services Team.
6234 Georgia Ave, 3rd Floor
Washington, DC 20011